Your Sitebeat website builder includes a free Analytics reporting platform. It gives you insight as to how your website is performing in terms of Visits and Views.
With Sitebeat Analytics, you can get an understanding of who your visitors are, whether new or returning, which pages are viewed most, the devices most used in viewing your site and the locations your site has reached. Having all these data accessible to you, you'll be able to easily grasp your viewer's behavior and transform your website to get more traffic.
Note: The Analytics section only reports information on your published sites. If no website has been published yet, this section will be empty.
To access Analytics in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the top-right section of the page and click Build Now.
- You will be routed to your Sitebeat Dashboard. Click Analytics from the top menu.
Congratulations! You've just accessed the Analytics platform in Sitebeat.
The Analytics Overview Page
This is the default page that appears once you visit the Analytics platform in your Sitebeat Dashboard. It displays a summary of your website's Visits and Views at one glance, to instantly give you an idea of how your website is doing. The Analytics data is updated by the system once a day only.
Below is a short description of the (2) two graphs that you'll find in this section:
|The Visits Graph
||This graph displays the behavior of Live Visitors in contrast to Visits; where the values mean:
- Live Visitors - Total visitors actively browsing your site right now, which is updated once a minute.
- Visits - Total number of website visits, including multiple visits by the same visitor.
|The Views Graph
||This graph displays the Page Views as compared to the Unique Visitors data; where the values mean:
- Page Views - Total number of pages viewed on your website by all visitors.
- Unique Visitors - Total number of unique visitors; where a visitor, regardless of how many pages they viewed, is counted as one.
You can also easily adjust each graph to show data for a full day, week, or month by selecting it from the drop-down list on its top-right corner. All (4) data are easily distinguishable from the other as they are color-coded. Refer to the colors assigned to each data at the top of the Analytics Overview page to easily locate them on the graph.
Other Analytics Pages
Aside from the Analytics Overview, you will find other pages that give you aggregated data regarding your website's performance. Below is a short description of each for your reference:
||Shows a graph of your New and Returning visitors' behaviors.
||Shows your top 3 pages of the day and other relevant data to help you identify how these pages are most visited.
||Shows the most used devices in accessing and interacting with your website.
||Shows the users per region to help identify where your website is most popular.
Congratulations! You just learned all about the Analytics platform in Sitebeat, which you can use to help maximise your site's potential.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.