Yes. You can upgrade anytime during your Website Builder Free Trial period to activate the Website Builder plan that suits you best.
Follow the instructions below to upgrade and activate the new Website Builder plan that you want:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder Trial plan.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Click the Upgrade Plan button on the right-hand side of your plan's Overview.
- Select your new plan by clicking on its corresponding Buy button.
- Click Claim Free Domain to register a new domain name for free or click Use Existing Domain to connect Website Builder directly to a domain that you already own.
Note: If you select Claim Free Domain, you can still connect Website Builder to a different domain name later, by contacting us.
If you select Use Existing Domain, you will no longer be able to claim the free domain that is included in your Website Builder plan once the payment has been made.
- Enter the new domain name that you wish to register for free and click Select.
Or, enter the domain name that you already own and click Connect Domain.
- You will now be routed to the Shopping Cart where you can pay for and activate your Website Builder plan.
Congratulations! You've just upgraded the Website Builder Free Trial plan. You can now continue using Website Builder.