Can I add more Memory, Disk Storage and Cores to my Windows Server?
Yes, you can purchase additional Memory, Disk Storage, Cores and IP Addresses at any time within your Account Manager.
Any upgrades, except changing the number of cores, will not require your Windows Server to be shut down or restarted. Changing cores will require one of our professional admins to shut down your server so the upgrades will be applied.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Can I upgrade to Parallels Plesk for my Windows Server?
- Can I have Administrator Access to my Windows Server?
- Which Windows version will be installed on my server?
- What can I install on my Windows Server?
- How do I access my Windows Server?