If you've already purchased or previously downloaded a photo from Stock, you can download as many copies as you like of the same photo to use for your Website Builder website.
To download photos you've already purchased before, follow these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Click the My Plan tab beside Overview. A list of plan features will appear.
- Click the View Photos button corresponding to Pro Photos.
- Click I have an Account, enter your Username and Password, then click Log In Now.
Note: If you don't have an account yet, click I'm a New User, enter a Username and Email address in the fields provided, then click Create. An email will be sent to you with your Stock password.
- You will be redirected to the Stock website.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the button with your username found at the top-right corner of the page, then click Download History.
- Click the Redownload All button on the left side of the page.
Or, hover on a photo and click the Redownload Icon/Button at the bottom-right corner of the photo to download a copy of it.
- The download process will automatically start.
Congratulations! You just downloaded previously purchased Stock Photos for Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.