If you no longer need your Crazy Domains account, you may delete it through your Account Manager. Please note that this will permanently delete all the existing products and services in your account, including your affiliate subscription.
Deleting My Account
To delete an account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- On the sidebar of your Account Manager, click My Profile.
- In the upper section of your account profile, click ACTIVE beside your customer ID.
- On the next page, click the Delete Account button.
- Now, tick all the checkboxes that correspond to the active products in your account.
- Enter your account password in the Password text box, and then check the necessary boxes that follow.
- Write the reasons for closing the account in the text box provided. This will help us in our improvement initiatives.
- Click the Close Account button to confirm the deletion.
Alternative to Deleting an Account
If you still have an active domain name, you may wish to sell it first before closing your account. Learn how you can sell your domain name with Crazy Domains.
Can I Restore My Account
Once the account is closed, it is permanently deleted. You can create a new Crazy Domains account by purchasing any of our products and services.