Registering a Domain Name
Article ID: 3248 Published: 12 Dec 2014 Updated: 15 Jun 2023 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
Securing your domain name is easy with Crazy Domains. Follow the steps below to get started.
Step 1: Check The Domain Availability
- Log in to your Account Manager.
NOTE: If you don’t have a Crazy Domains account yet, you can go to our domain search page.
- Click Buy Product from the left panel of your account dashboard.
- Select Domains, then click Search and register a domain.
- Enter the domain name you want in the search field.
The system will begin searching and provide a list of relevant domain names. You can scroll through the list to find out if a domain name is available by checking if it is not in Backorder or Resale status.
Once you're sure of your chosen domain name, follow the next step to complete the registration process.
The domain I want is in backorder. What does it mean?
The domain is already registered by someone else but is available for a backorder service.
The domain I want has a Resale badge. What does it mean?
The domain name is already registered by someone else but is for sale.
Step 2: Register The Domain
- Click GO TO CART.
- On the My Cart page, select your subscription period and review your purchase details.
- Click PAY SECURELY to proceed with the payment process.
Depending on the type of domain you are registering, you might need to provide additional information or a document like a valid ID or a business number.
- Check for other product renewals that you want to include in your order and click CONTINUE.
- Choose a payment method and click COMPLETE ORDER.
Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email for your domain name registration request.
Was this helpful?
51% of people found this helpful.