If you have received a renewal notice, or just want to renew your SSL Certificate, you can do it by following these simple steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Secure SSL in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on Renew in the menu on the left.
- Tick the box on the right next to the SSL Certificate you would like to renew.
- Click the Renew button on the right.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can renew or update your SSL Certificate.
If your hosting is with Crazy Domains, you do not need to generate a new CSR file. However, if your hosting is not with Crazy Domains, a new CSR will be required before you can complete the renewal.
We strongly suggest renewing for the longest term or setting up Auto Renewal on your SSL certificate to ensure that it does not expire.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.