How do I access my Windows Server?
Access to your Windows Server will vary depending on the OS and software used. Please use the guides below.
For Windows Servers you can access the server via the IP or Hostname using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
Web Console Access
You may use a Self-Service portal to access your windows VPS by following these steps:
- Log in to your Microsoft System Center Web Panel with the username and password sent in your VPS activation email.
- Select Virtual Machines in the left panel.
- Right click on the virtual machine you want to connect to and select Console. Type the credentials you used for the login to the portal if asked.
Also, the Plesk interface of your windows VPS can be accessed via this address (Replace serverhostname with your appropriate Server Hostname) and you can log in with the username and password sent in your VPS activation email.
Power Management Console Access
Follow the steps in the guide below to access the Power Management Console for your Windows VPS server:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Can I have Administrator Access to my Windows Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Windows Server?
- How do I upgrade my Windows Server?
- How can I purchase a Windows Server?
- How many IP addresses does the Windows Server have?