The Renewal Date depends on the date of Domain Registration and the plan period you selected upon first payment. The Auto Renewal feature is automatically activated upon successful registration for the protection of your Domain and Services, which you can disable at any time.
If you wish to view which Domain Names are due for renewal, use the following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains in the menu at the top of the page. If you only have one registered Domain, you will be routed to its management page where you can immediately find its corresponding Status and Expiry Date. However, if you have multiple Domains, a list of all your registered Domain Names will be displayed here.
Note: To reorder your Domains according to the nearest Expiry Date, click on the Expiry column header twice. This should show all the Domains on Renewal Due status at the top of the list.
The earliest date you can renew a Domain is 90 days from the expiry date, EXCEPT for .NO Domains. As per Registry, a .NO Domain Name can only be renewed as early as 30 days before the expiry date.
- Click the Renew option on the left-side menu. This will give you a list of all the Domains that are on Renewal Due status.
If you can't find the Renew option, click on the List View Icon beside the Folder View Icon at the top-right section of the page to change your page display, then go to Renew.
Congratulations! You've just checked which of your Domains are due for Renewal.
We strongly suggest renewing for the longest term, and if you've disabled the Auto Renewal feature, we highly recommend setting it back up on your Domains to ensure that you do not lose your website. For instructions on how to set up Auto Renewal, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.