The Renewal Date of a Domain Name is based on the date of first purchase and the plan period you selected upon first payment - which is reflected as the plan's Expiry Date in your Account Manager.
The Status of your Domain Name may change from Active to Renewal Due as early as 90 days before the Expiry Date. However, you are free to Renew it anytime, even while the Status is still showing as Active.
Note: All our Domain Names are set with the Auto-Renewal feature by default, which can be disabled at any time.
Check the Renewal Date or Expiry Date of your Domain Name using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains from the top menu.
- If you only have one registered Domain Name, you will directly be routed to its management page where you'll find its Expiry Date and other details.
- If you have multiple Domain Names registered with us, a list of all your Domains will appear with their corresponding Expiry Dates. You can click on a specific Domain to view more details.
Note: If the Status of all your Domain Names are showing as Active, you can still Renew them ahead of time. Simply click on the specific plan you wish to manage and click the Hamburger Menu, then select Renew from the drop-down list.
- Click Renew from the left-side menu to view a list of all your Domains that are Due for Renewal.
You can tick the boxes corresponding to the Domains you wish to Renew and click the Renew button to proceed with Bulk Renewal, or you can click on a specific Domain Name to open its management page, then click the Renew Now button beside the Renewal Due Status.
Congratulations! You've just checked the Renewal Date of your Domain Names.
We highly recommend Renewing for the longest period available, and if you've disabled the Auto-Renewal feature, we strongly encourage re-enabling it for all your Domains to avoid the risk of losing your website. For instructions on how to enable Auto-Renewal, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.