Domain Transfer refers to the process of changing the designated Registrar of a domain name. Once a domain is transferred, the new Registrar will be responsible for keeping and managing your Domain Name System (DNS) records.
Transferring a .UK Domain Name from 1&1 to Crazy Domains is easy, and will not interfere with your website’s operations. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to https://contract.oneandone.co.uk and log in to your account.
- Click on Change Contract on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Instant Domain Registration.
- Scroll down and click Cancel Individual Domains, then click OK.
- Click As soon as possible from the Execute menu, and Change of Provider from the Cancellation menu, then click OK.
- In the New Providers Tag field, enter DREAMSCAPE.
- Scroll down and click Finish.
Once the Transfer is done, your domain will then be manageable through Crazy Domains.
Congratulations! You have just transferred your .UK Domain Name from 1&1 to Crazy Domains. Thank you for choosing us!
To transfer .UK Domains from other Registrars, please follow the guide below: