Domain Transfer refers to the process of changing the designated Registrar of a domain name. Once a domain is transferred, the new Registrar will be responsible for keeping and managing your Domain Name System (DNS) records.
Transferring a .UK Domain Name from Namesco to Crazy Domains is easy, and will not interfere with your website’s operations. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to https://admin.names.co.uk and log in to your account.
- Click My Domain Names located under Services.
- Select the Domain Name you wish to transfer.
- Click DNS & Transfer Options, then click Transfer Domain.
- Scroll down and click Change Nominet Tag.
- Enter a reason for transferring in the top box provided.
- Enter DREAMSCAPE in the box asking for the Nominet Tag, then click Update.
- Follow through the process to Checkout, confirm the Terms and Conditions and the Transfer itself.
Once the Transfer is done, your domain will then be manageable through Crazy Domains.
Congratulations! You have just transferred your .UK Domain Name from Namesco to Crazy Domains. Thank you for choosing us!
To transfer .UK Domains from other Registrars, please follow the guide below: