Choosing an ideal Domain Name is one of the most important decisions in creating a website. Your Domain Name is a significant brand-building tool for you and your business’ success.
Domain Names should not be longer than 63 characters. That includes letters, numbers, and hyphens. There are some restrictions, but one can still be creative in generating a good Domain Name.
Refer to the list below to know what characters are valid to use in creating a Domain Name:
- Any of the letters from A to Z.
- Any of the numbers from 0 to 9.
- Can use a hyphen (-) to separate words.
- Can be a combination of any letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Can begin and end with a number.
- Can NOT begin or end with a hyphen (-).
Remember a Domain Name serves as your unique address on the internet and says a lot about who you are and what you do. We recommend to keep your Domain Name short and avoid using multiple hyphens for it to be easily remembered.