How to access the code required for the Affiliate Ads
Article ID: 3186 Published: 24 Nov 2014 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
You will need to log in to your Account Manager to access the Affiliates Console. You can access the code required for the Affiliate Ads by following these easy steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Hover the mouse pointer on your name, which is at the upper right-hand corner of the Home page, and select Affiliates from the list.
- You will see the available Ads within the Affiliate type section.
- Choose Site Banners, find the Ad you wish to use and click Copy code.
- The code will be displayed in a popup.
- Click the Copy to Clipboard button in the pop-up window.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the code into your website, blog or email.
Note: The Ad will not display correctly if the destination does not support HTML.
Was this helpful?
82% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.