Expand brand awareness and provide relevant and useful content to your target audience through consistent blogging using the Sitebeat Blog.
Our built-in Blog Page allows you to easily add, edit, and manage blog posts.
Note: The Blog option is only available for paid Sitebeat plans and is not accessible on Sitebeat Free. To maximise all the features of your Sitebeat website, including the Blog feature, we highly encourage you to upgrade your Sitebeat Free plan.
Add a Blog Post
You can start writing and adding new posts through the Post Editor of your Sitebeat Dashboard. This is your blog’s main operating center where you can also manage published posts, and save drafts.
Start adding blog posts to your website using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website that you wish to manage.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
- Click Blog from the left-side menu.
Note: If you can't find this option, make sure to enable Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- On your Blog sidebar, click Add.
- You are now on the Post Editor. You may already start adding your content here.
- Publish Post: After adding your blog content, click the Publish Now button on the upper right corner of the Post Editor.
Your blog post will be published separately and will not update or override your website content. Only the new or updated blog content will be published.
- Save to Drafts: If your content is not ready to be published yet, click the [←] Back Icon beside Draft on the upper left corner of the Post Editor. Click Yes on the pop-up window to confirm action. Clicking No will automatically delete the content.
Note: Both Published Posts and Drafts will be saved under their corresponding tabs on your Blog sidebar.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.