You can easily customise your Gallery in Website Builder, or add a new Gallery Feature and customise it according to how you want for it to appear on your actual website.
To add and customise your Gallery in Website Builder, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over an existing Gallery on your website page, then click the Edit link that shows.
Or, add a new Gallery Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Gallery icon onto a placeholder on your website page, then hover your mouse pointer over it and click Edit.
- Under Layout, adjust the Spacing and Size of your Photos.
- Click Add Photo and use any of the following methods to select one or multiple photos at once:
|Upload to Website Builder
|If the Photo is in your computer, drag and drop it into the pop-up window or click browse to manually look for the image from your list of folders and upload it to Website Builder.
|Access Website Builder My Photos
|If the Photo was previously uploaded in Website Builder, click the My Photos tab from the pop-up window and select the picture.
|Access the Cloud
|If the Photo is in another online account, click the Clouds tab from the pop-up window, connect to your online account, then navigate and select the picture.
|Use Free Photos
|If you want to use a free photo from Website Builder, click the Free Photos tab from the pop-up window, then navigate through the categories and select the picture.
- Click the Design tab to access the following options:
|Disable to show all the photos in your Gallery in its original Aspect Ratio.
Enable to select a preferred Aspect Ratio from the drop-down list.
|On Click Enlarge
|Enable to enlarge Photo on click and select between dark or light themes from the drop-down list.
Congratulations! You just added and customised your Gallery in Website Builder.
- To delete a Photo from your Gallery Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on its top-right corner.
- To delete a Gallery Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Gallery Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Gallery Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.