Before you can use Google Workspace, you need to have an account first — referred to as a user. You will start with an admin user, then if you have more licenses, you can add more users afterward.
NOTE : See how you can add more Google Workspace user license here.
To add a new user for Google Workspace, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Access the Google Workspace product that you want to manage.
If you encounter this error: "Google reported an issue with request. Domain is blocked." while creating the user, click the link to know more.
- In the upper section of the applicable Google Workspace account, click the Users tab.
- Click the CREATE USER button.
- When the Create User window opens, enter the applicable details for the new user, and then click CREATE USER.
NOTE : The first user you create will automatically be assigned as your Google Admin User. Your Google Workspace admin user is needed to verify your domain with Google.