How to Add Discounts in your eShop
Article ID: 2960 Published: 29 Oct 2014 Updated: 6 Nov 2018 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
The Store Management system allows you to create Discount Coupons and set the Discount options for your online store customers. Learn how to set up your eShop Discounts by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
- Click on the Manage Store button from the pop-up box.
- From the left-side menu, hover your pointer over Discounts and click Discount Coupons or Discounts, depending on which set up options you wish to manage. Refer to their respective description and instructions below to learn more:
Adding Discount Coupons
Upon clicking the Discount Coupons tab, a table will be displayed. You can add a new Coupon and manage the table using the following actions:
||Click the Add New Coupon button at the top and set your Coupon's Name, Code, Discount type and amount or percentage.
Directly below these fields you will find: "Valid from today until deactivated, applies with no limits. (Generate coupon code.)"
Click on today and deactivated to set the Coupon's validity and click no limits to set the limitations. Click Generate to automatically add-in a system generated code in the Code field above it. Click Save when done.
||Tick the box corresponding to the Coupon that you wish to edit, then click the Modify button at the top. Click Save when done.
||Click the Trash Icon corresponding to the Coupon that you wish to remove. Or, tick the box corresponding to the Coupons you wish to remove and click the Delete button at the top.
You can manage and add different levels of Discounts depending on the following options:
|Based on Subtotal
||Click on the Add Discount button. Fill in the table with the Order Subtotal and the Discount details. Repeat steps if you want to add more Discounts. Once done, click on the Save button at the top-right corner of the page.
|Based on Customer Groups
||Click on the Add Discount button. Select a Customer Group from the drop-down list then, fill in the table with the Discount details. Repeat steps if you want to add more Discounts. Once done, click Save.
Note: You can’t proceed with this option if you don’t have any existing Customer Groups. To create one, click the Manage customer groups link located at the top of the table. You will be redirected to the settings screen where you can Add New Customer Group.
|Based on Customer Groups and Subtotal
||You can merge the Subtotal and Customer Group Discounts using this option. Click Add Discount Table, select a Customer Group from the drop-down list, and fill in the table with the Discount details. Click Add Discount to add more and click Save when done.
Congratulations! You just learned everything you need to know about adding Discounts with the eShop Builder.
Was this helpful?
80% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.