Adding keywords will help search engines identify the most important subjects within your site. You can add keywords to your site pages by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click SEO to open the SEO settings window.
- Select a page in the left page selection tabs.
- Under Keywords enter a list of most important themes of the page, separated by commas.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work, or Publish to show to the world.
Search engines will now associate your site with those keywords.
Do not forget to enable the Open To Search Engines checkbox. Otherwise, the information in your site will not be indexed and people will not be able to view your site's listing in the search results.