Once the Site Backup Plan is activated, it is automatically set to back up your website on a weekly basis. The system automatically does all the work for you.
However, you can view your Site Backup plan and change the default backup schedule through your Account Manager. The steps below will show you how:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting from the top menu.
- Select the website you want to back up.
- Scroll down to Site Backup to view your plan.
- On Schedule, click Weekly or the [v] arrow symbol beside it and select your preferred backup schedule from the drop-down list.
- Your website and databases will automatically be backed up according to the schedule set.
Congratulations! You just learned how to backup using Site Backup.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.