If you have multiple domain names it can be a tedious process to update details on all of them. Crazy Domains has developed a range of bulk domain update tools which make things quick and easy.
To access the bulk update panel do the following:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click Bulk Update from the left-side menu.
A list of all your domains will show on the left-side menu.
- Tick the boxes next to the domains you wish to update.
If you've organized your domains in specific folders, you can click on the drop-down menu to select a folder first.
- Choose the type of bulk update you wish to apply from the drop-down menu and enter the relevant information.
- Click on the Update button.
Congratulations! You have just made a bulk update on your domains.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.