Directory Listing is a web server function that displays an accessible folder that contains a list of all your domain files including their contents.
However, if you have added this before and decide to cancel the Directory Listing feature of your Domain Name, you can do so through your Account Manager. Simply follow these steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domain Tools on the menu bar at the top of the page.
A list of all your Domains and their respective Addon services that you've registered will be displayed.
- Click on the corresponding Domain Listing link of the Domain whose Domain Listing addon you wish to cancel.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu on the right side of the Domain Addon bar, then select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Confirm Delete button.
Important: Cancelling your Directory Listing will remove you from the Global Domain Directory which will cause a loss of indexing throughout Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other search engines. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancelled/deleted products.
Congratulations! You have just cancelled the Domain Listing feature of your domain.