Domain Privacy, also known as WhoIs Privacy, is a service that hides all domain registration details from the public. This includes the Registrant, Administration, Technical, and Billing contact information (i.e.: address, email address, phone number).
However, if you have added this feature before and decide to remove Domain Privacy from your Domain Name, you can do so through your Account Manager. Simply follow these steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domain Tools on the menu bar at the top of the page.
A list of all your Domains and their respective Addon services that you've registered will be displayed.
- Click on the corresponding Domain Privacy link of the Domain whose Domain Privacy addon you wish to cancel.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu on the right side of the Domain Addon bar, then select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Confirm Delete button.
Activating or disabling Domain Privacy will take up to 24 hours for the global WhoIs database to reflect the new privacy settings.
Important: Cancelling your Domain Privacy will set your domain status to public. This means that all your personal data will be unprotected. Your name, email, address, and contact numbers will all become available for public viewing in WhoIs. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancelled/deleted products.
Congratulations! You have just cancelled Domain Privacy from of your domain.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.