A Parked Domain is a registered domain without any Web Hosting or other services attached to it. Registrars allow you to point the domain to a dummy web page. When visitors type the address of a domain that has been "parked", they will see a placeholder web page or what we refer to as the Parked Page.
To set your default Park Page, follow these steps:
- Login to your Account Manager.
- Access the domain that you want to set the parked page.
- Scroll down to the Name Servers section, click the hamburger menu at the upper-right corner, and then click Park Domain.
- When a window pops-up, choose any the following types of Park Pages:
|Parked Page (default)
|All newly registered names are automatically pointed to a "Coming Soon" Parked Page, which acts as a placeholder for your domain. When you point your name to a pre-existing or new website, this Parked Page disappears.
|Domain For Sale
|This will display a Domain For Sale notice on your Parked Page, along with a contact form that buyers can use to contact you. This form is then sent to the registrant's email address.
|If you do not want the "Coming Soon" Parked Page, you can have a simple Blank Page display. However, this can be ambiguous to site visitors. Hence, we strongly recommend using the default option for people to identify that the domain still exists.
- Select the button beside the Park Page type that you prefer, and then click ACTIVATE.
Note: By activating any of the above options, the Domain Name System (DNS) of your Domain Name will update, and all the other connected hosting services will no longer work.