How to Change the Technical Contact Information
Article ID: 2579 Published: 18 Sep 2014 Updated: 11 Apr 2019 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
The Tech Contact is the owner-appointed contact for all Technical concerns of the Registrant's Domains or Hosting Products. Change the Technical Contact Information in your account by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click the category on the top menu where your Product is located.
- Click the Product that you want to change the Technical Contact Information for.
- Scroll down to the Administration section.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Tech Contact, then click the Modify link.
- Edit the Technical Contact Information in the fields provided.
- Click the Update button to save changes.
Congratulations! You have just updated the Technical Contact Information in your account.
Was this helpful?
71% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.