One of the many features of your
is being able to view your clients’ invoices. You are also given the option to download a PDF copy or have a printed copy of the invoice, if needed.
Refer to the instructions below to check on your customer invoices:
- Using your chosen browser, navigate to the following address:
- Enter your Reseller Account username and password and click Log In.
- Under the Finances tab, select Invoices.
- Select the month and year from the drop-down list on the right-hand section of the page and click APPLY.
- Click on the [+] plus symbol on the left-hand section of the page, or on any of the details on a specific column, to show a summary of the domain/hosting/product/service purchased.
Click on the blue PDF icon beside the Payment column to download a PDF copy of a specific invoice.
- Under the Invoice # column, click on the blue code to view the full details of a specific invoice.
Click on the blue Printer icon to print a copy of this invoice.
Congratulations! You just checked your customer’s invoices.
If you want to know how to setup Reseller pricing and rates, click here.
If you want to know how to set the domain renewal pricing, click here.
If you want to know how to brand your email templates, click here.