You can create a Hosting Account in cPanel by doing the following:
- In your WHM home screen, click Create New Account under Account Functions.
- Enter the new account's domain name in the Domain field.
- An example of a proper domain: example.com.
- Enter the new account's username into the Username field.
- Enter the new account's password into the Password field.
- Ensure that the user receives a secure password. You may obtain a secure password by clicking the Generate Password button.
- The account's password will be graded on a scale of 100 points. 0 is a weak password, while 100 is a very secure password.
- Enter the account's main contact email address.
- Continue to the Package section.
- Click Create.
Congratulations, you have created a Hosting Account in cPanel.