How to create a hosting account in cPanel
Article ID: 3119 Published: 22 Nov 2014 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
You can create a Hosting Account in cPanel by doing the following:
- In your WHM home screen, click Create New Account under Account Functions.
- Enter the new account's domain name in the Domain field.
Enter the new account's username into the Username field.
Enter the new account's password into the Password field.
- An example of a proper domain: example.com.
Enter the account's main contact email address.
Continue to the Package section.
- Ensure that the user receives a secure password. You may obtain a secure password by clicking the Generate Password button.
- The account's password will be graded on a scale of 100 points. 0 is a weak password, while 100 is a very secure password.
Congratulations, you have created a Hosting Account in cPanel.
Was this helpful?
53% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.