You can easily customise your Gallery in Sitebeat, or add a new Gallery Feature and customise it according to how you want for it to appear on your actual website.
To customise your Gallery in Sitebeat, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over an existing Gallery on your website page, then click the Edit link that shows.
Or, add a new Gallery Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Gallery icon onto a placeholder on your website page, then hover your mouse pointer over it and click Edit.
- Under Layout, adjust the Spacing and Size of your Photos.
- Click Add Photo and use any of the following methods to select one or multiple photos at once:
|Upload to Sitebeat
||If the Photo is in your computer, drag and drop it into the pop-up window or click browse to manually look for the image from your list of folders and upload it to Sitebeat.
|Access Sitebeat My Photos
||If the Photo was previously uploaded in Sitebeat, click the My Photos tab from the pop-up window and select the picture.
|Access the Cloud
||If the Photo is in another online account, click the Clouds tab from the pop-up window, connect to your online account, then navigate and select the picture.
|Use Free Photos
||If you want to use a free photo from Sitebeat, click the Free Photos tab from the pop-up window, then navigate through the categories and select the picture.
- Click the Design tab to access the following options:
||Disable to show all the photos in your Gallery in its original Aspect Ratio.
Enable to select a preferred Aspect Ratio from the drop-down list.
|On Click Enlarge
||Enable to enlarge Photo on click and select between dark or light themes from the drop-down list.
Congratulations! You just customised your Gallery in Sitebeat.
- To delete a Photo from your Gallery Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on its top-right corner.
- To delete a Gallery Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Gallery Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Gallery Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.