The Facebook Page Feature allows you to add a snippet of your Facebook Page Feed onto your website in Sitebeat, to show your latest Timeline Posts, Messages, or Events.
To customise the Facebook Page Feature in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Facebook Page Feature on your website, then click the Edit link that appears.
Or, you can add a new Facebook Page Feature first: Click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list, then drag and drop the Facebook Page icon onto a placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, enter your Facebook Page ID in the space provided, then select the content to show from the drop-down list under Tabs Format.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to select a Header Style, then set to Show/Hide the Cover Photo and Friends Faces options.
Congratulations! You just customised the Facebook Page Feature in Sitebeat.
- To delete a Facebook Page Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Facebook Page Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Facebook Page Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
- To resize the Facebook Page Feature's placeholder vertically, hover your mouse pointer over it and click on the resizing control that appears below; drag it up or down to resize and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.