Sharing Buttons allow viewers to automatically share your website content to various other media, making it possible for your website to reach a wider audience.
To customise the Sharing Buttons Feature in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Sharing Buttons Feature on your website, then click the Edit link that appears.
Or, you can add a new Sharing Buttons Feature first: Click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list, then drag and drop the Sharing Buttons icon onto a placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Layout tab on the pop-up box, manage the Sharing Buttons that you would like to appear on your actual website:
- Add a Button - Click Add Social Network and select which Network you would like to add.
- Delete a Button - Hover your mouse pointer over the Sharing Button that you would like to delete and click the [x] Icon on its right.
- Reorder Buttons - Hover your mouse pointer over the Sharing Button that you would like to move then click and drag it to reorder.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to customise the following options:
||Select a button style from the drop-down list.
||Select an action to take once button is clicked.
||Select how you want the buttons to adapt to the allocated space on your website.
Congratulations! You just customised the Sharing Buttons Feature in Sitebeat.
- To delete a Sharing Buttons Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Sharing Buttons Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Sharing Buttons Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.