Social Buttons are one-click links to your Social Media accounts that viewers can use to easily connect, interact and follow you or your business.
To customise the Social Buttons Feature in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Social Buttons Feature on your website, then click the Edit link that appears.
Or, you can add a new Social Buttons Feature first: Click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list, then drag and drop the Social Buttons icon onto a placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Layout tab on the pop-up box, manage the Social Buttons that you would like to appear on your actual website:
- Add a Button - Click Add Social Network and select which Social Button you would like to add.
- Delete a Button - Hover your mouse pointer over the Social Button that you would like to delete and click the [x] Icon on its right.
- Reorder Buttons - Hover your mouse pointer over the Social Button that you would like to move then click and drag it to reorder.
- Link the Button - Hover your mouse pointer over the Social Button that you would like to manage and click the Edit link on its right, then enter your profile name or link to connect the button to your corresponding Social Media account.
Click to enable On Click Open In New Tab option if necessary, then click the [←] Icon to return and manage other buttons.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to customise the following options:
||Click on the corresponding Icon to align left, center, or right.
||Click on the bar to adjust the size of the Social Buttons.
||Click the box on its right to select a colour for your Social Buttons.
||Click the box on its right to select a colour for your Social Buttons when the mouse pointer is hovered over it.
||Click the box below it to select a different style for your Social Buttons.
Congratulations! You just customised the Social Buttons Feature in Sitebeat.
- To delete a Social Buttons Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Social Buttons Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Social Buttons Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.