How to export your Contact Lists
If you already have your own contact database, you can upload it from your Newsletter account to easily organise your mailing list.
This tool will allow you to export you mailing list data as .csv, .xls, .vcf, .doc, .xml and select which fields of data you want exported.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Email Marketing in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Mailing List you wish to manage. If you have only one, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Control Panel button on the right.
- If asked, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Tools tab.
- Select Export Contacts.
- Select the mailing list you want from the Export From drop-down list.
- Under the Summary section, select the desired file type from the Output Format drop-down menu.
- Select the information you wish to export from the Choose Export Data section.
- Click the EXPORT & SAVE TO FILE button.
The file will be sent to the email address on file.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.