Fax to Email is a service that lets you use your email address to send and receive faxes. It is a modernised and hassle-free version of your traditional fax machine — where every transaction can be instantly done online.
Fax is transmitted in black and white. Hence, documents with colored fonts and images don't result to high quality fax. This is because the noise in the colors can be translated into black dots when the fax arrives at the receiver's end.
In order to remove the black dots that may appear on some of your Word-based faxes, follow these simple steps:
- Open your document in Microsoft Word.
- For colored text, simply highlight the text part and change its color to black or any closest shade available.
- For colored images, right click the image then select Format Picture from the expanded menu.
- Click the Picture tab, then select Picture Color.
- Under Recolor, choose the black and white preview from the expanded menu, then click the Reset button to save changes.
Now that you have successfully made your document black and white, we highly recommend that you convert it to a PDF file format. This ensures that a document, once created, would be reproduced true to the original copy. In addition, a PDF file displays the exact same content and layout no matter which operating system, device, or software application it is viewed on.
If these tips still don't solve your fax issue, please send a support ticket along with your document so we can assist.