You can hide a page from the site menu by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click Pages.
- Click on the Visibility button in the page box. The button looks like an eye.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work, or Publish to show it to the world.
This will only remove the menu entry for the page, and will not disable the page entirely.
You can show the page you previously hidden in the site menu any time by accessing this menu option again.