WordPress or WP is one of the commonly used Content Management System to build a website. You can install WordPess quickly in your cPanel. Just follow the instructions on this guide carefully, and you'll have your WordPress site ready in minutes.
- Log in to your cPanel.
- Scroll down to SOFTWARE section and click Installatron Applications Installer.
- Click the Applications Browser tab at the top right of the page.
- Under the Content Management section, locate and click WordPress.
- Click the +install this application button at the top right of the page.
- In the Domain field, select the domain where you want to install WordPress.
- Make the Directory (Optional) field empty.
If you want to install WordPress in a subdirectory of your domain, you need to fill out the Directory (Optional) field.
For example, putting blog in the Directory (Optional) field will install WordPress in a blog subfolder: https://sampledomain.com/blog
- Keep the Version settings as is, unless you have your own preference.
- Scroll down to the Settings section and fill out your desired username, password, email, website title and website tagline. Keep the rest of the settings as is or change it according to your preference.
Take note of your username and password, you will use it to access your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click + Install at the bottom right of the page to proceed.
Congratulations, you now have a WordPress installed!