Fax to Email is a service that lets you use your email address to send and receive faxes. It is a modernised and hassle-free version of your traditional fax machine — where every transaction can be instantly done online.
Fax to Email simplifies the whole sending process as it integrates seamlessly with your email.
Managing Received Faxes Using Account Manager
Included in your account is the Fax Storage feature that is enabled by default. This allows you to store all Received Faxes within your Account Manager.
Manage your faxes by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Email Fax on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Fax Number or Fax Plan that you want to manage.
- The Fax Plan screen will open. Just below your Fax Number, click on the number corresponding to the label "Received".
- The Received Faxes screen will open. Manage your Received Faxes using the following actions:
- Open/View a Fax – Faxes are sent to you as a PDF (Portable Document File). You can open it by simply clicking the corresponding Download link of each fax.
- Delete a Fax – Tick the fax's corresponding box on the right, then click on the Delete button. You can also select multiple faxes if you want to delete them all at once.
Congratulations! You have just learned how to manage your Received Faxes.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.