Website Builder website builder allows you to Preview your project before publishing it live. You have the option to check how your website will look like on a Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Phone through your Website Builder Editor. Since Website Builder automatically optimises your project to adapt to any device, your website will remain smooth and easy to navigate across all devices.
To Preview or Publish your project, you will first need to access the Website Builder Dashboard with the following steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager
from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the top-right section of the page and click Build Now.
You will now be routed to your Website Builder Dashboard.
How to Preview with Website Builder
To Preview your website, continue with the following steps:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage and click Edit.
- Click Preview at the top-right corner of the page.
- Switch between Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone preview by clicking on the corresponding icons found at the bottom of the page.
- Click the ← Back to Editor link at the bottom-left corner of the page to return to your Editor.
Or, if you're ready, you can click the Publish button at the bottom-right corner of the page.
How to Publish with Website Builder
The Publish option can be found in (3) three different places, making it quick for you to publish your website anytime. Experience quick and easy publishing of your website with the options below:
- While on Preview mode, you can click the Publish button at the bottom-right corner to publish your website live.
- While on Editor mode, you can click the Publish button at the top-right corner of the page.
- While on your Sites page, you can hover your mouse pointer over a project, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon, and click Publish.
The published website will have a  Published Icon showing on the project card if you view it on your Website Builder Dashboard's Sites page.
While you are able to work on a maximum of (3) three projects, you can only publish (1) one website live.
Note: If you already have (1) one project or website published and you try to publish another, you will get a Limit Reached error. Click on the [x] Icon at the top-right corner of the page to go back. You will need to Unpublish one project to be able to publish another.
To Unpublish a website, go to your Website Builder Dashboard's Sites page and hover your mouse pointer over the published website, then click the [...] Ellipsis Icon and select Unpublish.
Congratulations! You just learned how to preview and publish a website in Website Builder.