You can exclude yourself from the Web Analytics statistics like this:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Analytics in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Web Analytics you wish to manage. If only one of your products is registered with Web Analytics, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Site Reports button on the right.
- If asked, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Preferences under your web site's section.
- Click Visitor Tags & Filters.
- Click IP / UID.
- Click Add New Visitor Tag & Filter.
- Type your external IP address and name the filter so you can identify yourself in the stats.
- Click Submit.
Congratulations, you have excluded yourself from the statistics.