You can reset your WordPress Hosting password by doing any of the following:
- Request password reset from WordPress
- Reset password via phpMyAdmin
The simplest way is to request password reset. You only have to click a reset link in your inbox and enter a new password. However, if you want to manually reset your password, you can make necessary changes in phpMyAdmin.
If you are using a Web Hosting product, click on this link:
Reset Password via WordPress login
To reset your password via WordPress login, follow the steps given below.
- Enter YourDomainName/wp-admin on your browser.
Important Note: Replace YourDomainName with your actual website.
- Below the login form, click on the Lost your password? link.
- Enter your username or the email address registered under your WordPress account.
- Click Get New Password.
You will receive a new email from WordPress.
- Open the email, click on the given link, and enter your new password.
Congratulations! You just learned how to reset your password via WordPress login.
How to reset password in phpMyAdmin
Here's a step-by-step guide to reset your WordPress hosting password in phpMyadmin:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting in the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the WordPress Hosting plan you wish to manage.
- Scroll down for the list of domain names under the hosting account. Select the domain name you wish to update.
- Click on the Production tab, then on Databases, click phpMyAdmin.
- On the phpMyAdmin interface, select the necessary WordPress database.
- Under the Table column, select wp_users from the list.
- Look for the user whose password you need to change, then click Edit.
- On the user_pass row, select MD5 from the drop-down menu under Function.
- Under the Value column of the user_pass row, delete the current password and enter a new password.
- Click Go at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You have successfully reset your WordPress hosting password.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.