Sitebeat is designed to help you build a site, the easiest way possible. So to save you time and energy, use one of the professionally designed Templates that you'll find in Sitebeat as a starting point for your own website.
Once you've selected a Template, you will then be able to customise it with your own content, images and other media, so it matches the design that you want. On the other hand, an option to select a Blank Template is also available if you prefer to start from scratch. Still, even with a Blank Template, creating your own website is easy with Sitebeat. You only need to drag and drop Features and Blocks into your Template, which are ready-made items available in the Sitebeat editor.
To create your own professional looking website based on a Sitebeat Template, you only need to follow the steps below:
- Select a Template layout for your website from the Templates library in Sitebeat.
- Open the selected Template layout in the Sitebeat editor to replace the sample content with your own content.
- Expand the Template layout by adding new Pages, Blocks and Features.
- Preview your site and Publish it live as soon as you're ready.
It's really just that easy!
How to Select & Use a Template
When choosing a Template, keep in mind the purpose of your website and the fact that there is no option to switch Templates once you start building your site. To select & use a Template in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to begin using.
If you have only one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon on the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- You will be routed to the Sitebeat Dashboard.
- From the Sites page, click the Create Site button.
- Navigate through the different Template Categories at the top of the Templates page, to locate the Template that best suits your purpose.
Note: If you want to use a Blank Template, click on the All category and scroll down to the end of the list, then click on the Blank Template.
- Click on a Template to preview, then navigate through its pages to check the design.
You can click on the [←] [→] Arrow Icons to view the previous or next Templates, or click the ← All Templates link at the top-left corner to go back to the Templates page.
- To use the Template, click the Create This Site button at the top-left corner.
- You will now be routed to the Sitebeat editor page.
Each of the Sitebeat Templates, except for the Blank Template, contains a basic set of professionally designed pages, or at least one scrollable page, with sample content - text, images, forms, and videos - which you can replace with your own content through the Sitebeat editor.
Congratulations! You just learned how to select and use a Sitebeat Template.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.