By default, Domains renew at the price they were purchased at.
If you have changed the pricing in the Reseller Console through the Pricing section under the Finances tab, this affects all future domain renewal pricing rates as well.
If you would like a specific client to renew at a different Retail Price, here is how you can set the pricing:
- Using your chosen browser, navigate to the following address:
- Enter your Reseller Account username and password and click Log In.
- Click Manage from the list found under the Domains tab.
- Under the Domains column, click on the domain name with the incorrect pricing.
- Under Domain, click on the Retail Price or the CHANGE PRICE option beside it.
- In the New Price section, enter the preferred renewal pricing for the domain, then click Save.
Congratulations! You just set the domain renewal pricing.
If you want to know how to setup Reseller pricing and rates, click here.
If you want to know how to manage domains in your Reseller account, click here.