Integrating your Store with Facebook lets you target an even wider audience, especially because sharing or viral marketing is so easy. Grow your business and enjoy an even greater revenue using the Facebook Store.
Important: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
How to Set Up the Facebook Store
To set up Facebook Store for your Online Store in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat eCommerce plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Sales Channels.
- Click Facebook Store, then click Setup Facebook.
- Click the Log In and Launch Facebook Store button to get started.
Note: A few Facebook permissions will be required to allow the system to get a list of all the Facebook Pages that you are an Admin of. If no Facebook Page is found, you will need to create one first.
- After permissions have been granted, a drop-down list will appear with your Facebook Pages; select the Facebook Page where your Facebook Store will be installed.
- Click Add Store.
- Click Review Your Facebook Store to further manage it on the Facebook platform.
Congratulations! You just learned how to set up your Facebook Store in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.