The Sitebeat website builder platform gives everyone the power to create a website with no technical skills required. And, with the Sitebeat eCommerce plan, creating an Online Store is just as easy.
Important: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Setting Up Your Notifications Settings
Set up your Store's Notifications Settings to manage the Email Addresses and Logo to use by following the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat eCommerce plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click Notifications and click Email Addresses, then enter the Reply-To and From emails that you'd like to use for your Store's Notifications and click Save.
Note: The Reply-To Email is where you'll receive replies from customers while the From Email is responsible for sending out Notifications.
- Click the [←] Back Icon on the left-side menu to go back to Notifications.
- Click Add Logo, browse through your folders and select your Logo file to upload.
This will be displayed in all Notifications sent to your customers.
Congratulations! You just learned how to set up your Store's Notifications Settings in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.