You can set up Auto Renewal, which is a feature available with all our domains and products, within your Account Manager.
The Renewal Date depends on when you bought your domains and products and for how long your subscriptions last. We will attempt auto renewal on the 7th day before the expiration date of your domains or products. If the renewal attempt fails, we will attempt auto renewal again on the 5th, 3rd and 2nd days before the expiration date of your domains or products and once again on their expiration date.
To set up Auto Renewal follow the steps below.
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Hover the mouse pointer on your name, which is at the upper right-hand corner of your Home page, and select Payment Settings from the list.
- Scroll down to the Payment Settings section to view the list of credit cards you've added in your account.
If none, add a credit card first.
- Click on the Domains or Products button to the right of the relevant card.
- On the pop-up window, tick the boxes next to the domains and products you wish to be automatically renewed.
- Click on the Update button to save.
Congratulations! You have now set up the Auto Renewal service for your domains and products.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.