The Sitebeat website builder platform allows you to easily create the site that you want with a simple drag-and-drop action. And, within your Sitebeat Editor is a Show Layout Icon that breaks down your website page into placeholders, showing you where you can drag-and-drop more Features.
To take a closer look at your website's layout, enable the Show Layout function with the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click on the Show Layout Icon at the bottom of the left-side menu on your Sitebeat Editor, to enable this function.
To disable and hide your Layout placeholders, click on the same icon again.
Congratulations! You just learned how to Show and Hide the Layout in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.