Aside from the ease by which you can create your website using Sitebeat, with its simple yet extraordinary platform, you can build your website without having to constantly save it. Every update or change that you make to your projects are automatically saved by the system to the server, as soon as they are made - that is for as long as you are connected to a stable internet connection.
This means that every action is automatically saved to the server, allowing you to instantly Undo or Redo an action whenever needed. Simply follow the instructions below to know how:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click on the Undo or Redo Icons at the upper-left section of your Sitebeat Editor.
Congratulations! You just learned how to Undo or Redo an action in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.