The Sitebeat website builder platform gives everyone the power to create a website with no technical skills required. And, with the Sitebeat eCommerce plan, creating an Online Store is just as easy.
Important: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Updating Your Store Information
Set up your Store Information to manage what you'd like to appear on your Online Store's Invoices by following the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat eCommerce plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings and click Store Information.
- Update the following information then click Save:
||Enter your business name.
||Enter your business email address.
||Enter your business phone number.
||Select a category from the drop-down list.
- Click Add Address and enter the legal address for your business, then click Save.
Congratulations! You just learned how to update your Store Information in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.