How to update your Account Manager email address
The Account Manager email address is vital for you to receive important notices such as domain and product support, renewal reminders, and helpful hints, as well as policy and compliance requirements. If your current email address is incorrect it should be updated immediately.
You can update your Account Manager email address by following these simple steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Type your username and password and click Log In.
- In the Account Manager dashboard click the Edit Profile button under your account information.
- Select the Security tab and type your new email address in the Email field and you password in the Current Password field.
- Click the Save button.
Congratulations, you have updated the Account Manager email address.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to retrieve your Account Manager username and password
- How to Login to the Account Manager with Two-Step Verification System
- How can I access my Account Manager?
- How to update your credit card information
- How do I update my profile information?