If your website has the potential to grow but doesn’t have large amounts of traffic and files yet, you can start with one of our Economy hosting plans first. As more resources and storage space are needed as your website continues to grow, we give you the flexibility and freedom to upgrade to a higher plan whenever you need to.
You can access this Upgrade feature within your Account Manager using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the web hosting plan that you wish to upgrade. If you have only one web hosting plan, you will be directed straight to its management page.
- Click the Upgrade button located on the right side of the Plan row.
- A pop-up window will appear. Select the type of hosting and the specific plan you want to upgrade to from their corresponding drop-down menu.
- Click the Pay Now button to instantly pay for and activate your upgrade.
If you still have other services to purchase, or would like to pay the upgrade later, you may just click the Add to Cart button for the meantime.
If you want to stick with your current plan and just customise the upgrades for some of your plan's features like adding storage, extra email accounts, or more data, you may check our Custom Web Hosting Plan article.