You can log in to Traffic Booster through your Account Manager. From there, it's easy to optimise your website and submit it to search engines and directories. Let's get started.
Here is how you use Traffic Booster:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Traffic Booster in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Search Engine Submission you wish to manage. If you have only one, you'll be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Submit Domain button on the right.
- If asked, enter your username and password and click Log In to access your Traffic Booster Account.
- Select your domain name from the drop-down menu in the top right corner and hit select.
Click the Pro Submit button if you want to be taken through the steps of optimising your site. If you just want to perform a routine search engine submission, click the Express Submit button.
For more information on Traffic Booster, see the following guide: