Install the Web Analytics tracking code
To run My Web Analytics we will require you to insert a piece of code on each page of your website to gather live information.
When this code loads, it will allow data to be sent to My Web Analytics where we translate it into readable information.
Here is how you log into your Web Analytics console and get the tracking code:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Analytics in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Web Analytics you wish to manage. If only one of your products is registered with Web Analytics, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Site Reports button on the right.
- If asked, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Preferences under your web sites section.
- Click on Tracking code from the menu above.
- Copy and paste the red code into every page of your website.
If you need help installing the code simply contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.